Rudy Giuliani on the Issues

08 October 2007



On his changing position on gun control:

"There are some major intervening events - Sept. 11 - which cast somewhat of a different light on the Second Amendment."
On taking phone calls while in the middle of a speech:
"Since Sept. 11, most of the time when we get on a plane we talk to each other and just reaffirm the fact that we love each other"
On building a border fence:
"I support security at the borders. I think security is enormously important in the post-Sept. 11 period. I think we have to know who's coming into this country."
On his American flag pin:
"Each time I wear it, it reminds me of Sept. 11."
On religion:
"I need God's help for everything, and I probably feel that the most when I'm in crisis and under pressure, like Sept. 11, when I was dealing with prostate cancer, or when I'm trying to explain death to people."
On what day it is:
"For me, every day is an anniversary of Sept. 11"

(via New York Daily News)

UPDATE: TPM has a little montage here:

No comments: