McCain "Disagrees With the Experts"

16 April 2008

It's official. This guy has no clue. What bothers me the most is that McCain has the balls to call himself "a deficit hawk" when his top economic adviser freely admits that his plan "will make the deficit expand." I guess he disagrees with that expert, too.

UPDATE: Even Mitt Romney knows it:

ROMNEY: [McCain] doesn’t want to talk about the economy, because frankly, he has pointed out time and again that he doesn’t understand how the economy works. And right now, that’s the biggest issue that voters here in Florida are concerned about, and they want somebody who does understand the economy. And having him time and again say, I don’t understand how the economy works, I’ve got to get a V.P. that will show me how it works, that’s a real problem for him.

No comments: